Introducing the 2008 NHL Draft Prospects Video Page

With the NHL Draft approaching, feel free to spend some time on a new page here at SabresProspects. Introducing the 2008 NHL Draft Prospects Video Page Additional clips will come soon, as will more info about the prospects including stats, vitals, etc. SabresProspects is planning on attending the NHL Draft in June, so be sure to check back for all draft happenings throughout the offseason. As always, if you have links readily available of 2008 draftees or current Sabres prospects, please send me a tape-to-tape email at bakes@sabresprospects.com.

Chainshot
Saturday, April 19, 2008 ×

Bucking for a spot on the Sabres staff Bakes?

Sunday, April 20, 2008 ×

I like to think we're just continuing the fine work already being done.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 ×

ANY CHANCE OF PACKAGING A DEAL WITH MAX PLUS OUR TWO 1ST ROUND PICKS TO MOVE UP IN THE DRAFT AND MAYBE GET A TOP 5 PICK? OR CONNOLLY+KOTALIK+OUR LATE 1ST ROUND PICK OR PROSPECT FOR A TOP 5 PICK? IS THAT WORTH IT?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 ×

SCRATCH THE CONNOLLY+KOTALIK+PICK IDEA. THAT MIGHT BE TOO MUCH UNLESS THE 1ST OR 2ND OVERALL PICK IS A SURE THING. I'D LOVE TO PACKAGE THOSE GUYS IN A TRADE AND THEN PICK UP A BIG NAME FREE AGENT. DOUBT WE'LL SEE ANYONE OTHER THAN MAX GET TRADED.

Jon Lasagna
Friday, April 25, 2008 ×

I think we have a great opportunity to move up if we need to and i believe we should. If we can get that 1st overall pick then i think we should do it. Stamkos is gonna be a hell of a player

Friday, April 25, 2008 ×

Stamkos is going to be an Yzerman-type. Every team in the league would benefit from him. I just don't know if the Sabres could put together a package that would have enough to get it done. I just assume try to move up a bit from 13 - say the 6-9 range. There will be loads of talent sitting in that window.

BGM
Monday, April 28, 2008 ×

Awesome. Great idea, Bakes.

Man, I'd be so psyched if they finnagled their way to Filatov....*sigh*